Triangle Homeschoolers is a secular homeschooling support group that offers community support for parents, and educational field trips and social opportunities for students. We host a monthly park day that is open to the public, but most weekly field trips with special group pricing and car-pooling options are only available to active members of this group (TH Meet Up). Details of events such as the locations, special group pricing (if/where applicable for admission) and car-pooling information will only be posted to the Facebook discussion group and not the website or Facebook fan page. If you’re not a member and would like to participate in an event, please contact us.
Currently (2015-2016 school year), we host and/or are participating in:
- educationally-aligned field trip each week
- monthly park day
- monthly tween/teen social
- monthly Social Studies Club
- Public Speaking Assembly (every 6 weeks)
- Art Guild – interdisciplinary art-focused club (every 6 weeks)
- community service projects year-round (usually each month)
- homeschool book club each month (2 age brackets; through Beaumont Public Library)
- TH Yearbook Committee (currently meeting to put together 2015-2016 school year)
(There should be a Google Calendar here. If there is not, sign in to your Google account and refresh the page.)
- We meet on WEDNESDAY each week most of the time. Occasionally, there may be a different day of the week to accommodate a special event. For full details each week, you’ll need to be a member of the TH Meet Up Facebook group (which is different from our Facebook Fan page). In order to join the meet-up group, you must be a member of TH Secular Homeschool Chat Group, and come to a Park Day to meet with group admins before you will be added to the meet up group. We also have a private student chat group for our kids.
- We also host PARK DAY each month on the third Monday, 1PM in Beaumont. Please contact us on Facebook if you’d like to join us.